Picture Stories

The river is rushing. Said Lemonzo hurry or we will miss the boat. I can’t says Aroldanus my leg is stuck. Aroldanus is always getting stuck every where he got his leg stuck in the toilet, a box, and one time he got his head stuck in window. Well Aroldanus if you can’t move you will die said Lemonzo.  Well that is dumb because I just got a raise. Well Aroldanus is a fairy but hangs around humans he works at fifth third bank and is rich. Lemonzo likes to stick to fairy agriculture where they make magic dust and hunt bugs witch are killers to them.  He was captain and was a hero Aroldanus is disrespected because his job. They are bestfriends and care about each other. So Lemonzo ran and got Aroldanus and helped him get his leg unstuck. But they both missed the boat and

Finish the story in the comment section.

https://jackhgms24.edublogs.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=135&action=edit

Río Primout

Activity 4

Tigray BoyCreative Commons License Rod Waddington via Compfight

Kenya, chasing the clouds ... Dietmar Temps via Compfight

Sunset on bridge street - Dublin, Ireland - Color street photographyCreative Commons License Giuseppe Milo via Compfight

Lange Schlange vor dem Apple Store - iPhone X VerkaufsstartCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

OBB-Timpani Glen Darrud via Compfight