The Emotions of Making the Community Better

For my 20% project I am doing a charity basketball event.

There is a lot of emotions for my 20% project. Well I only have 3 but still that’s a decent amount. So I’m scared every Friday that we are going to fail and we might to be honest, but we will still work hard. I am having fun too because every Friday I get to be with my friends and while were having fun we are helping people in the community. As you can see there’s emotions when you help people. I am scared because it’s is not just a grade. If we fail the people we are trying to help won’t get help. I am happy because I mean why would you be sad about helping people and your with your friends. I am having fun because you get to act like your a grown up and you can call places to get the courts for our basketball charity.

Some goals that we have for the month of November is we want courts that are scheduled for us and we want the project to get out there with the basketball event. I am excited because I will get to tell speeches and like I said I will get to call people and I will just have lot’s of fun and excitement.

See my Visual Aide  for more information.