20% basketball free choice

My  20% project is when we give 20% of our time to do a project to make the community better.  My project is where we are starting a basketball charity and we will give our money to the DAV where they help Disabled American Veterans. We know they are running low on supply. We will hope we can help them.

We are having a charity basketball game that will get us money so we can give it to the DAV. We will have our basketball January 5th witch is a Saturday. It is at sports of all sorts in northern Kentucky.  We hope to make enough money to wear it will make a big difference. I personally think that it will make a difference at the DAV.

We are doing this because we want more people to play basketball and some people are not all – stars like LeBron. But a lot of people still love basketball. Even if your not that great you can still play for fun and make a difference.  I mean my dad told me that he will do it and he said he’s an awful basketball but he will still do it.  We hope that it will work out and sports of all sorts will get us a court hope I see you there.

Image result for DAV

Picture