My passion

Manny MachadoCreative Commons License Keith Allison via Compfight

Baseball is the greatest sport ever played I love it so much. Baseball is the most american sport ever made it was made in america. Well any way baseball is great you can be anyone in baseball boy or girl. In baseball if you don’t like one position play another because there’s 8 others. Baseball is the best sport in the world and less people are playing it now so you should try  and play it.

I have played it for 10 years and I have never stopped playing it I love it so much I know that I’ve said that a’lot but I do. I have played on many teams in my life a bout 7 but I can only the names of about 4. I have played on the thunder we won 3 championships. I am playing with the raiders currently but I wont be on the team next year because there’s to many people on the team. I have also played for the diamond backs and the hill toppers. When I played for the diamond backs I won 2 championships with them. I have a 770 batting average and can pitch 55 miles an hour. That’s my blog hope you liked it.